Planet Bean Coffee
259 Grange Street #2
Guelph ON, N1E 6R5, Canada
T: +1 (519) 837 3242
Planet Bean Philosophy
Fresh Roasted means we can boast to have the most flavourful coffee in town
Fair Trade means we have negotiated a fair price with our co-op growers and paid an extra premium for investments in their communities like education and health care.
Ecologically Grown means that our coffee is grown in the shade of tropical forests, which protects habitat for creatures including many of our migratory songbirds. It also means the farmers and drinkers of our coffee are not exposed to harmful chemicals.
Co-operatively Produced means we put job creation and democracy into our bottom line.
Fresh Roasted at Planet Bean Co-operative in downtown Guelph.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe ~ This medium bodied roast of Ethiopian beans shows off citrus and floral notes. Smooth and well balanced, this coffee also presents a mildly addictive toffee like finish!
- Ethiopian Sidamo ~ Our Sidamo offers delicately fragrant floral notes complemented by a subtle splash of chocolaty tones. Complex to the palate, you’ll crave every sip.
- Deep, Dark Guatemalan ~ This roast has a pleasing hickory aroma. Rich body and medium acidity refreshingly blanket the palate. The pleasant, lingering finish with no bitter aftertaste completes each sip.
- French Roast Mexican Chiapas ~ Our darkest, richest roast of Mexican Beans.
- Smokey and spicy, well balanced with a rich, creamy body. For coffee drinkers who like a very robust, full flavoured coffee.
- Peruvian Café Femenino *~ A perfectly balanced, full bodied coffee. Deep caramel and chocolate tones complement wonderful fruity nuances. It has a pleasant lingering finish. Grown by the Café Femenino women’s cooperatives of northern Peru.
- Guatemalan Loma Linda ~ Gently roasted, this coffee slowly develops the amazing flavours expected form a high grown Guatemalan coffee. Fragrant Floral notes touch on a fruity sweetness from the first sip to the last. Rich body and crisp acidity are finished with a short, sweet aftertaste.